Within the UK, anyone who procures, stores or supplies medicines must have a Wholesale Dealers Licences.
The licence is issued by the MHRA.
In order to qualify for a licence, the company must have suitable premises, a documented quality management system and trained staff.
In addition a suitably qualified Responsible Person is required to be named on the licence.
We can help you understand all the requirements and can offer the following services:
- Assess the suitability of premises, providing advice on any remedial action required
- Identify, and provide help with, the specific documented procedures required for your business.
- Train staff
- Provide assistance in appointing a contract Responsible Person
- Provide guidance for the application process
- Attend the MHRA inspection